The Kreg Jig is the perfect choice for DIYers and anyone new to pocket-screw joinery. Whether you're building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig can help you finish the job in less time and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence to start the project, and with joints as easy as "Drill. Drive. Done!", you'll actually want to finish it.
• Removable drill guide for benchtop and mobile use.
• Doubles as a repair tool.
• 1/8" incremental settings for materials from 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick.
• Three fixed spacings on the drill guide.
• Includes everything you need to start building.
• Body Material: glass-filled nylon
• Number of drill guides: 3
• Drill guide spacings: 9/16", 7/8" and 1-7/16"
• Clamping method: Toggle clamp for benchtop applications. Works with a variety of common clamps for repair applications.
• Screw centering ability: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-14", 1-3/8", 1-1/2"
• Warranty: Drill guide lifetime warranty
Includes everything you need to get started with Pocket-Screw Joinery, including Kreg Jig, Stepped Drill Bit, 6" Square Driver, Starter Screw Set, Starter Plug Set, SkillBuilder" DVD, and Quick-Start Guide, all inside a compact and durable carrying case.