Model R3 - Perfect for repairs or building on the go
The Kreg Jig Jr. is an amazing repair jig and an exceptionally handy addition to any tool collection. Whether you're crawling under a table to make a quick repair or taking Kreg Joinery on the road, the Jr.'s compact design lets you work where you need to most.
• 9 position settings
• Wood chip relief holes
• Clamp adapter
• Organized carrying case
• Hardened steel drill guides with lifetime warranty
• Body Material: Glass-filled nylon
• Number of drill guides: 2
• Drill-guide spacings: 3/4"
• Clamping method: Works with a variety of common clamps. Clamp pad adapter accepts any Kreg face clamp.
• Screw centering ability: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2"
• Warranty: Drill guide lifetime warranty
Includes Kreg Jig Jr., clamp pad adapter, stepped drill bit, 6" driver bit, depth collar, Allen wrench, and starter screw set, all inside a compact and durable carrying case.