Ascent Flat Screen Lift Mechanism - CBLIFT0019
The Ascent is a push-to-operate mechanical lift that provides easy access to your screen and conceals it in desks and other cabinetry when not in use.
|Motion Type||Swivel, Vertical Extension|
|Capacity||5.5 to 14.5 lb|
|Interior dimensions required: Width||Min. 8 in|
|Interior dimensions required: Height||Min. 28 1/2 in|
|Product Dimensions: Height||28.35 in|
|Product Dimensions: Depth||2.9 in|
Lift assembly, cable clamps, edge protector, wire grommet, weight pack, fasteners, technical sheet, quick install guide and user's guide
Advantages and benefits
- Quick and easy installation with a minimal number of steps.
- No power required; movement is controlled by counterbalancing weights.
- Swivels 112.5° for expanded viewing access.
- Accommodates screens from 5.5 to 14.5 pounds, up to 17.5 inches tall and 22 inches diagonally.
- Do not operate the CBLIFT0019 unit without attaching adequate counterbalance weights. Weight plates are installed to counterbalance the weight of the television/screen. If more than two weight packs are required, order the weight extension plate kit # 29909775. See the technical sheet for weight pack recommendations and ordering information.
IMPORTANT: inadequate weight may cause the unit to lift too quickly. Too much weight will override the spring-action movement.
- Minimum inside depth must be determined by components.