Kerfkore Panels - Foamkore - FK75HB08
Foamkore is a structural lightweight composite panel used where weight reduction is desired. Its balanced panel construction provides stability without unnecessary weight.
The core material in this product:
- Is an extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) that will provide a consistent and uniform surface to machine
- Contains no added formaldehyde and has a Class A fire rating
Advantages and benefits
- Consists of a polystyrene foam core and thin, rigid face materials.
- 80% reduced weight compared to conventional panels in plywood, particleboard, and MDF.
- Reduced weight allows these panels to be safely used in areas where traditional panels could cause problems.
- Other size and face options are available upon request.
The rigid face materials let you use standard attachment methods. Glue, staples, nails, screws, and similar fasteners allow the panel to be physically and structurally attached to other materials.