Bed with Kangaroo Storage Set with 2 Opening Positions - WEBKIT1010763
More storage. Less back pain! As well as providing increased bedroom storage, the Kangaroo bed's double hydraulic-piston system opens to the elevated-horizontal position (a Richelieu EXCLUSIVE) allowing you to make your bed without having to bend down. Available in bed sizes twin to king.
|Dynamic Load Rating||143 lb*▼|
|Bed Size||Queen (60'' x 80'')▼|
81 1/8 in*▼
|Interior Dimensions Required - Width||62 1/4 in*▼|
|Interior Dimensions Required - Depth||
83 1/8 in*▼
|Slat Width||2 5/8 in|
|Slat Thickness||3/8 in|
|Designer||Gian franco Pessotto|
|Interior Dimensions Required - Height||10 1/4 in*|
|Packaging format||Per unit|
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
Bed frame, left and right lift mechanism, fittings, mattress holders, stabilizing bar, mounting instructions.
Advantages and benefits
- Corners are reinforced by corner plates. When open to 45 degrees, the frame remains stable to ensure easy access to storage space. The mattress can be lifted horizontally to make the bed and easily returned to its initial position. The system's strength, combined with a stabilizing bar connecting the two mechanisms, allows for great stability at the base when closed.
- Avoid humidity. Do not expose to atmospheric agents.
- Avoid misuse .
- Use in accordance with instructions.
- To be used only with mattress.
- Slats are of combustible material (wood).