Single-Speed Palm Router (1.0 HP) - BSPR10E
- 1.0 HP (max. tool output) - 5.6 Amp motor -16,000 to 35,000 RPM.
- Rugged aluminum fixed base: durable, solid and precise.
- Fast & precise depth adjustment system: allows both macro and micro adjustment.
- Unique finger support pockets: for additional stability, especially when trimming edges.
- Enhanced bit capacity: fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter.
- Soft Start: reduces start-up torque.
- Constant ResponseTM circuitry: monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and provides overload protection.
- Versatile bit-changing system: fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench.
- Quick-clamp system: allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base.
- Palm-grip design: the most comfortable router in its class.
- Angled cord exit: helps keep cord out of the way.
|Type of Tool||Electric|
|Packaging format||Per unit|
- Amperage: 5.6
- Base Opening: 1-9/16"
- Case Type: No case included
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Max. Motor HP: 1
- Max. Tool HP: 1
- No Load RPM: 35,000
- Plunge Depth: 1-3/16"
- Subbase Length: 3-1/2"
- Subbase Width: 3-3/4"
- Voltage: 120V
- Height: 7.5"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 3.75"
- Weight: 3.2 lb
- (1) - PR10E Motor
- (1) - 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck
- (1) - 17 mm Collet Wrench
- (1) - 10 mm Shaft Wrench
- (1) - Fixed Base
- Limited 1-Year Warranty