Moisture Meter - 91261447
Whether you're a professional contractor or a conscientious home owner, General's ultra-sensitive moisture meters help you to easily detect hidden leaks in wood, concrete, plaster and carpet. Available as both analog and digital models, the meters provide accurate moisture level readings and are great for new home inspections, locating roof leaks or even selecting dry lumber at the yard.
|Packaging format||Per unit|
- Protective cap
- 1 "9V" Battery
- User's manual
Advantages and benefits
- 99.9 count LCD w/0.4 in. high digits.
- Wood/building materials selection switch.
- Low, Medium, and High moisture sounds and on-screen icons.
- High accuracy and resolution.
- Data hold + auto power off + low battery indicator.
- Replaceable stainless steel pins (#PIND4E).
Ideal for contractors and homeowners. Designed to accurately measure moisture content in wood, concrete, drywall, subflooring, and other construction materials.
- Strong stainless steel pins
- Audible alarms
- Battery status indication
- Hold butting to freeze/hold reading
- Ergonomically designed
- Overall Moisture Measurement Range:
5 to 50% for wood
1.5 to 33% for building materials
- Wood Moisture Scales:
5 to 11.9% (low)
12 to 15.9% (medium)
16 to 50% (high)
- Building Materials Scales:
1.5 to 16.9% (low)
17 to 19.9% (medium)
20 to 33% (high)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±3% of reading
- Measurement Resolution: ±0.1%
- Low Battery Level: < 7.5V
- Auto Power Off Trigger: 3 minutes of inactivity
- Current Consumption: < 15mA
- Power Source: 1 "9V" battery