R3 Junior Jig Kit - 9132003
Model R3 - Perfect for repairs or building on the go
The Kreg Jig Jr. is an amazing repair jig and an exceptionally handy addition to any tool collection. Whether you're crawling under a table to make a quick repair or taking Kreg Joinery on the road, the Jr.'s compact design lets you work where you need to most.
- 9 position settings
- Wood chip relief holes
- Clamp adapter
- Organized carrying case
- Hardened steel drill guides with lifetime warranty
Solid Wood Pocket-Hole Plugs
DB 210 Foreman Electric Pocket Hole Machine
6 x 3/4" Fillister Head, Square, Fine Thread, Type 17 Point
Pan Washer Head, Square, Fine Thread, Type 17 Point
Toolboxx Master Collection for Kreg Joinery
Toolbox with Screws
Clamp & Plate Kit System
Right Angle Clamp for Joining 90° Angles
Crown Molding Cutting Guide
Assorted Pocket Hole Screw Kit
Depth Collar & Allen Wrench
- Body Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Number of drill guides: 2
- Drill-guide spacings: 3/4"
- Clamping method: Works with a variety of common clamps. Clamp pad adapter accepts any Kreg face clamp.
- Screw centering ability: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2"
- Warranty: Drill guide lifetime warranty
Includes Kreg Jig Jr., clamp pad adapter, stepped drill bit, 6" driver bit, depth collar, Allen wrench, and starter screw set, all inside a compact and durable carrying case.