Titebond II Premium Wood Glue - 15005004
Titebond II Premium Wood Glue is the only leading single-component wood glue that passes ANSI Type II standards for water resistance. It is ideal for exterior woodworking projects including outdoor furniture, birdhouses, mailboxes, planters, and picnic tables.
Titebond II Premium provides a strong initial tack, fast set speed, superior strength and excellent sandability. It is FDA-approved for indirect food contact (e.g. for cutting boards) and is ideal for radio frequency (R-F) gluing systems.
|Recommended for||Indoor, Exterior|
|Special Application||Cold-Pressed Glue, NSF51 certified for food contact, For Making Butcher Blocks|
|Solid Content (Approx.)||48%|
|Color Before Application||Cream|
|Open Time||1-5 minutes|
|Open Time Under Pressure||Normal (11-20 min.)|
|Material||Cross-Linking Polyvinyl Acetate/Cross-Linking|
|Base||Cross-linking Polyvinyl Acetate|
|Packaging format||Per unit|
- NSF51 certified for food contact
- Keep from freezing
Advantages and benefits
- First single-component wood glue to meet ANSI Type II water-resistance standards.
- Designed for exterior use.
- Excellent sandability.
- Unaffected by finishes.
- Ideal for radio frequency (R-F) and hot press gluing systems.
- FDA approved for indirect food contact.
- Easy clean-up with water.
- Ideal for outside projects
- For making butcher blocks