Industrial brush wire is made from tough, durable 65 manganese (Mn)
Industrial brushes ensure consistent wire amounts and wire formation (crimped, knotted, or twisted).
They feature heavy-duty backing plates and matched spindle nuts for stability and reduced vibration.
Precision balanced, vibration-free action.
All industrial brushes come equipped with 5/8 in (15.88 mm)-11 arbor adapter and include the M10 x 1.25 adapter.
- 4 in (101.6 mm) knotted wire wheel brush
- 3 in (76.2 mm) knotted cup brush
- 3 in (76.2 mm) crimped cup brush
- Wooden handled wire brush
- M10 x 1.25 and M10 x 1.50 wire brush converter
The brushes feature heavy-duty backing plates and are precision balanced ensuring vibration-free action which reduces user fatigue.
- Two cup brushes for work on large surfaces
- Two knotted wire wheel brushes are used for aggressive cleaning and weld preparation in hard-to-reach and confined areas
- 10 1/2 in (266.7 mm) hand scratch brush has a narrow face and 5 in (127 mm) of wire fill for accessing tight, confined areas
- Includes two spindle nut wire brush converters (M10 x 1.25 and M10 x 1.50) for attachment to different grinders
The 3 in (76.2 mm) Knotted Cup Brush is ideal for very aggressive, fast, and heavy-duty cleaning of large flat surfaces, removing weld spatter, rust, and burrs.
The 4 in (101.6 mm) Knotted Wheel Brush is designed to very aggressively remove heavy corrosion, rust, paint, weld spatter, and scale. It's ideal for cleaning weld edges, deburring metal and paint-readying steel or metal in hard-to-reach, restricted surface areas.
The 4 in (101.6 mm) Industrial Stringer Bead Knotted Wire Wheel Brush features stiff small knots. It has an extremely narrow tufted face that provides aggressive action. It's ideal for bead weld preparation and excellent for confined areas.
The 10 1/2 in (266.7 mm) Heavy-Duty Hand Scratch Brush is designed for use in hard-to-reach areas that require a narrow face. The brush's 5 in (127 mm) length of wire fill is 1 in (25.4 mm) wide. The wire fill provides excellent cutting ability and offers a high degree of fatigue resistance. The staple-set wire provides long brush life. The wood handle has a smooth, machined finish and the pre-drilled hang-up hole allows for convenient storage.
Includes two spindle nut wire brush converters (M10 x 1.25 and M10 x 1.50) for attachment to different grinders.