1950 Siaspeed Siasoft Abrasive Rolls with Foam Backing
|Product №||Grit||Grit Texture|
1950 Siaspeed Siasoft Rolls feature a very long life-time with strong aluminum oxide grain on 'paper-on-foam' backing to ensure applications are completed to a professional standard. High performance sanding mineral ensures very high removal rate and long life.
Excellent pressure distribution of foam-backed Siasoft ensures the very gentle and even use of abrasives.
The new stearate concept has improved lifetime and reduces clogging.
Perforated every 4-3/4", perforation goes through the paper and not the foam, making it easier to tear off.
Grit size is clearly printed on the product.
Suitable for sanding curves, edges and shaped forms.
Applicable for medium to fine sanding of paints, primers, lacquers, and fillers.
Backing: Paper on Foam
Coating: Electrostatic special process
Bonding: Synthetic resin
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Consistent, uniform finish
- Pressure is distributed uniformly thanks to the foam backing, Siasoft technology
- Very adaptable to contours and curves, no risk of sand-throughs
- New perforation goes through the paper and not the foam, easier to tear off
- Grit size clearly printed on product