Technical data sheet
Multiple doors, for inset and full overlay applications can be installed.
The CD 30 CX is a sliding system for one or more doors weighing up to 30 kg (66 lb) each for inset and full overlay applications. The upper guide gear and lower running wheels travel on a recessed mounted tracks. The advantage is that no special cabinet construction is required making it ideal for retro-fitting to existing or standard cabinets.
- Adjustment Tools and Accessories for Sliding Door Systems
- Straight Sliding Cabinet Systems
- With CX inlay/recessed tracks, two tracks can be installed for two bypass overlapping doors.
- Allows the installation of stacking doors.
- Surface mount tracks available, see suggested products
Picture for visual reference only: actual product may vary from that shown in photo.
Be sure to order hardware before beginning fabrication or installation work.
Always use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes or modify information without prior notice!
All technical drawings and documents contain examples for the assembly of different supplier hardware. The customer cannot derive any claims from the use of these documents. No responsibility is assumed for design details relating to the construction or project.
At any time the execution and installation must be done by qualified persons.
Never exceed the maximum weight or the maximum dimension recommended by the manufacturer.
Always make sure to fix properly the product using the right fixation for the proper material.
Never use any spray lubricant on these products.
Always use a dry cloth to remove debris / dust / residues (sawdust and / or aluminum) from rails before installing hangers.
- 2 lower running wheels
- 2 stoppers (fits inside lower track)
- Set of wood screws to mount upper guide and lower running wheels