R-SPACE Interior Doors
Interior Barn Door
The Urban is a contemporary style aluminum sliding door kit for a single wall mount wood door weighing up to 165 lb (75 kg).
- Kit format including hardware set for one door and track set 78 in (2 m) long
- Sturdy and quick to install continued wall mount profile for upper track
- Silver anodized
- Smooth running top mount upper trolleys
The Urban is an ideal solution for residential applications.
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
- Recessed and Flush Cup Pulls for Sliding Doors
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Door Retainer
Security: To prevent derailment due to misuse, each bearing support is equipped with an anti-derailment device.
2 single roller supports
2 end caps
1 door bottom guide
Screws are included
Preparation: Remove the moldings or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same length and thickness before setting the new hardware in place. This is to check door clearance. Ensure product is properly anchored/installed using anchors that are appropriate for the supporting material. Extra anchors that may be required are sold separately.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.