TERNO VETRO 40 DRAG for Multiple Glass Panels
|Product №||Number of Doors||Door Width||Overall Length|
|WEBKIT1243842||2||600 to 900 mm||2 500 mm|
|WEBKIT1243843||3||600 to 1 070 mm||4 000 mm|
|WEBKIT1243844||4||650 to 870 mm||4 000 mm|
|WEBKIT1243845||5||650 to 736 mm||4 000 mm|
No bottom guide rail
TERNO VETRO 40 DRAG is a telescopic sliding system for multiple glass doors linked together to create a glass partition without a bottom guide channel.
- for 2 to 5 panel configurations
- For door weights up to 80 kg each
- Glass thickness from 10 to 10.7mm
- Automatic clip-on suspension bracket for quick toolless door installation
- Secure clamping shoes do not require adhesive and no drilling the glass
- FLUID technology shock absorbers to work as stops.
- Vertical profiles and brush seals available to close gap between panels, sold separately
- Accessories available to add fixed glass partitions, see Suggested Products below.
- Sold separately clamping shoe kit with fascia covers for 10 mm to 12.7 mm glass
- Smooth operating
The TERNO VETRO 40 DRAG is an ideal solution for Barrier-Free applications in Institutions and Commercial to divide Meeting Rooms, Office Spaces, and room dividers in residential dwellings to create multi-functional rooms.
IMPORTANT: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
- Decorative Accessories
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Hardware Sets
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
Fixed Glass Support Profile Type 1776 - Part 2 of 2Product № 891776A2F10Length of 2 linear meter
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.