Combination Lock 59 - Fixed Code
Combination lock 59 is the new generation of fixcode locks.
Combination lock 59 completely eliminates the need for finding codes. If a user forgets their code, the emergency key not only opens the unit, but is also used to reset the code. Why bother finding a code that a user has forgotten anyway? Just reset the lock to put it back into operational status. Also, all functions are operated from the front of the lock and protected by the emergency opening cylinder.
The fixcode dial lock is ideal for users who keep the same storage over a period of time, for example personal storage units in office environments. When a new user takes possession of the storage unit, they will enter a personal code of their own choice. This code remains valid until changed by the user. The user can program a new code at any time, for example to restore security if they are concerned the code may be compromised. The scramble feature provides the highest security in combination with user convenience: whenever the dial lock is operated, the dials are scrambled to "0 0 0 0" automatically -- this disguises the programmed code without any additional action by the user.
Requires the following products
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Protected against involuntary turning of the dial
- Dial unit with improved grip for easy operation
- Emergency key not only opens the unit, it is also used to reset the code
- Set and change the code via programming pin in the knob
- Security cipher lasered
- Four dials for high security
- Color indication of status on the lock
- 1 spacer
- 1 screw M4 x 6
- 2 screws 3 x 20
- 1 straight cam
- 1 offset cam
- 1 hook cam
3 x 20 screws:
- For wood thickness from 5/8 in to 11/16 in (16 mm to 18 mm)
- For metal sheet and glass from 1/32 in to 1/8 in (0.8 mm to 3 mm)
3 x 20 screws:
- For wood thickness from 11/16 in to 13/16 in (18.1 mm to 21 mm)
- For metal sheet and glass from 1/8 in to 1/4 in (3 mm to 6 mm)
The code can be freely selected by the user for an indefinite period of time.
In contrast to the Freecode, the Fixcode is entered only once for opening, so that the furniture is locked without entering the code again.
Reprogramming for a change of user is as fast and easy as specifying user groups.