DCN Cam Lock 1", 1-1/8", 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
|Product number||Cylinder Length||Key Type||Panel Thickness|
|OLDCN110126D||1 in||Keyed Alike #101||Max. 3/4 in|
|OLDCN110326D||1 in||Keyed Alike #103||Max. 3/4 in|
|OLDCN110726D||1 in||Keyed Alike #107||Max. 3/4 in|
|OLDCN191526D||1 in||Keyed Alike #915||Max. 3/4 in|
|OLDCN1KD26D||1 in||Keyed Different||Max. 3/4 in|
|OLDCN210126D||1 1/8 in||Keyed Alike #101||Max. 7/8 in|
|OLDCN210326D||1 1/8 in||Keyed Alike #103||Max. 7/8 in|
|OLDCN210726D||1 1/8 in||Keyed Alike #107||Max. 7/8 in|
|OLDCN291526D||1 1/8 in||Keyed Alike #915||Max. 7/8 in|
|OLDCN2KD26D||1 1/8 in||Keyed Different||Max. 7/8 in|
|OLDCN310126D||1 3/8 in||Keyed Alike #101||Max. 1 1/8 in|
|OLDCN310326D||1 3/8 in||Keyed Alike #103||Max. 1 1/8 in|
|OLDCN310726D||1 3/8 in||Keyed Alike #107||Max. 1 1/8 in|
|OLDCN391526D||1 3/8 in||Keyed Alike #915||Max. 1 1/8 in|
|OLDCN3KD26D||1 3/8 in||Keyed Different||Max. 1 1/8 in|
|OLDCN410126D||1 3/4 in||Keyed Alike #101||Max. 1 1/2 in|
|OLDCN410326D||1 3/4 in||Keyed Alike #103||Max. 1 1/2 in|
|OLDCN410726D||1 3/4 in||Keyed Alike #107||Max. 1 1/2 in|
|OLDCN491526D||1 3/4 in||Keyed Alike #915||Max. 1 1/2 in|
|OLDCN4226D||1 3/4 in||Keyed Different||Max. 1 1/2 in|
Cabinet locks are Olympus DCN Series (cam lock). Cam locks are easily rekeyable and field reversible such as manufactured by Olympus Lock, Inc. All cylinders include a working top slide mechanism and retainer staple to permit easy rekeying and field maintenance of lock. Cam locks have a 1" face diameter and include an anti-rotation plate to trap the hex nut and prevent the lock from twisting in the hole. All cam locks are field reversible such that one straight and one offset cam can provide all locking positions. Locks include two keys per lock and are capable of being keyed alike, keyed different and/or master keyed per supplied schedule.
- 1 Offset reversible cam
- 1 Anti-rotation plate
- 1 Lost-motion cam shifter
- 2 keys per lock
- Key retaining function: alternate key-retaining shifters are available separately for key removable in locked position only
- Cams: two reversible cams work in all positions
- Face: 1" face covers splintering, no additional trim ring required
Master keyed: 5 pin standard
N Series: 3/4" diameter lock
- Only 2 cams required - Ships with reversible straight and offset cams that meet requirements of all locking positions.
- Easy rekeyability--Allows for a quick installation and increased productivity.
- Anti-rotation plate--Eliminates lock rotation, prevents loosening of fixing nut and provides additional security in particleboard applications.