Small Format IC Core for Door and Drawer Cabinet Locks
Cabinet locks: Suitable for Olympus 721DR (door) and Olympus 721DW (drawer) such as manufactured by Olympus Lock, Inc. Locks can accept 6- or 7-pin small format interchangeable core cylinders. All locks are field reversible and provide dedicated door and drawer functions in order to maintain keyway verticality when installed. Includes strikes and spacers as required for flush fit with outside face of casework material. Locks have disassembly/reassembly features to facilitate on-the-job maintenance.
1 - 1/4" plastic bar strike
1 - 0.65" plastic bar strike
1 - Plastic actuator to functionally test lock without core
1 - Spacer to fit 6 or 7 pin SFIC cylinders
1 - Door prong driver
1 - Drawer prong driver
Contains all parts necessary to convert to a drawer lock
Accepts standard small format IC cores manufactured by Best, Arrow, Falcon, Schlage, or other compatible small format IC core manufacturers.
*** Key-retaining = Key removable in the locked position only. ***
* For all other requests relating to Olympus Lock locks, such as available finishes, special key, and more, come and discover our complete range via the 100K program.
- This lock installs with four mounting holes in two barrel length sizes: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8"
- The longer barrel is for cabinetry with thicker construction
- Standard locks are non-handed
- Optional key-retaining functions are available and field reversible