Concealed Butt-Joint Panel Fastening Latch for Mortise or Side Mount Installation
These heavy-duty draw latches mount behind or within the mating panels for concealed operation. They are available in two tool-actuated styles that deliver exceptional strength and provide sufficient pull-up action to create a tight connection and seal.
Requires the following products
- Tool-actuated styles provide high tensile load strength.
- Multiple mounting styles permit latches to be installed out of sight, in a variety of ways, in thinner panels.
- Latches and receptacles are ordered separately to reflect different installation requirements.
- Heavy-duty all metallic construction for strength and durability.
- Includes mounting options for butt-joint or right angle applications.
- Adjustable to allow for manufacturing tolerances or gasket shrinkage.
- Standard Style: For side-mounting or mortise-mounting
-Deep Tab Style: For thicker materials
- High tensile load
- Adjustable pull-up
- Suited for mortise or side mount installation
Average ultimate tensile load: 6200 N
Average ultimate shear load: 8900 N
- Install assembly with 6 mm (1/4 in.) rivets or M6 (1/4 in.) screws (not included)
- A 1.6 mm (.06) gap should be maintained between latch and receptacle
- Actuation tool CONR0059. 8 mm Hexagonal socket tool serves as a handle extension for higher leverage