Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
|Product №||Projection - Overall Dimensions||Height - Overall Dimensions||Color/Finish||Shelf Width||Width - Overall Dimension|
|2061630||15 3/4 in*||10 5/8 in*||White||15 3/4 in*||1 3/8 in*|
|2061230||11 3/4 in*||7 7/8 in*||White||11 3/4 in*||1 3/16 in*|
|206122G||11 3/4 in*||7 7/8 in*||Zinc||11 3/4 in*||1 3/16 in*|
|206162G||15 3/4 in*||10 5/8 in*||Zinc||15 3/4 in*||1 3/8 in*|
These sturdy folding L-brackets allow you to create a work surface that can be quickly folded way when no longer needed. The bracket's convenient one-hand release mechanism makes the bracket easy to open, close, or adjust without the danger of getting hands caught in a folding crossbar.
- Brackets can be mounted to any type of wall.
- Adjustable to four positions: 90°, 80°, 70°, and 0° (closed position).
- Durable zinc-coated steel construction with spring-loaded release lever.
- Exceeds BHMA static load testing requirements.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Retail/grocery stores, warehouses, industrial garages, maintenance storage, office/residential storage.
For maximum loading capacity, brackets should be mounted directly to wall stud.
1) Prior to drilling all holes, check that the bracket is vertically level.
2) Attach one bracket to wall stud by fastening one #10 x 2" screw through the top mounting hole in bracket. Use a level to position the second bracket at the same height as the first bracket and fasten it to a wall stud using one 2" screw through the top mounting hole.
3) Center the shelf on the brackets. Fasten a #8 screw through the farthest rear mounting hole on each bracket.
4) Confirm that the shelf folds properly and adjust position of brackets if necessary.
5) Finish securing the brackets to the wall by fastening #10 x 2" screws through the second top mounting hole and through one of two bottom mounting holes.
6) Finish securing the brackets to the shelf by fastening #8 screws through the second rear mounting hole and through one of two front-mount holes.
Load Rating: Up to 750 lb/pair