The bracket was designed to simplify the ADA counter-top installations. Mount these brackets to the wall. The counter-top with an ADA sink goes on top. Use the supplied spring clips to attach the face board to the brackets for a clean look. There is no visible hardware and the face board can be removed with no tools. Or you may mount the face board directly to the brackets.
- Available in black.
- Optional mounting holes on the side of black brackets to install your finishing panel if desired
- Accommodates 22" to 24" tops
- Spring clips and screws provided for easy on/off front skirt attachment
- No visible fasteners
- No tools required to remove and reinstall skirt
- Mounting holes provided for skirt if you do not use spring clips
- 3x3 cut-out for wall cleat and wire run clearance
- Load limit range of 860 lbs to 1560 lbs per pair