Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Titebond Heavy Duty Adhesive
Titebond Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a versatile adhesive that exceeds the APA's AFG-01 specification.
It is designed for a wide range of construction applications including wet, frozen and treated lumber.
It is also ideal for metal, brick, concrete, mirrors, ceramics and most large panel-type substrates.
Titebond Heavy Duty fills gaps and irregularities between materials and provides a more solid backup surface.
It reduces the amount of nailing and helps eliminate squeaky floors.
It also offers excellent water-resistance and remains permanently flexible.
- Technical specifications
- Advantages and benefits
- Related documents
|Base||Synthetic Elastomeric Polymer|
|Not available in the following OTC states||CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, MT, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA|
|Recommended Use||Construction Grade, Bonding Porous Surface to Non-Porous Surface|
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Fills gaps and irregularities between materials and provides a more solid backup surface.
- Exceeds the performance requirements of the American Plywood Association's AFG-01 specification, ASTM D3498 and ASTM C557, HUD/FHA Use of Materials Bulletin #60.
- Reduces amount of nailing required and helps eliminate squeaky floors.
- Offers excellent water-resistance and remains permanently flexible.
- Ideal for metal, brick, concrete, ceramics and most large panel-type substrates.