Carpenter's Yellow Wood Glue - LIONGRIP ELITE
Yellow PVA Adhesive
The LIONGRIP ELITE is a polyvinyl acetate base adhesive designed for cabinets, furniture, carpentry work and other indoor gluing projects. It has excellent initial grip and reduced slip during assembly. Forms strong bonds on hardwood, softwood, plywood, natural wood composites, MDF, cardboard and other porous materials.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mix well before using
- Material and room temperature should be above 18°C/64°F.
- All surfaces to be glued must be clean and dry.
- Best bonds are obtained when moisture content of wood is between 8% and 12%.
- Apply directly from the bottle or using a glue brush or a mechanical glue spreader onto one of the surfaces; joints must be tight fitting
- Spread glue to result in squeeze out when parts are assembled
- Clamp or press using sufficient pressure. Dries light translucent yellow.
- Allow to dry before sanding.
Guidelines (AT 20°C & 50% RH)
Assembly time: 10 to 20 minutes
Clamp time: 30 to 60 minutes
Drying time: 6 to 8 hours
Spread rate: approx. 6 sq. m./L (240 sq. ft/ gallon)
- Shelf life is 18 months at room temperature in original unopened container
- Store indoor in a cool, dry location between 10°C/50°F and 35°C/95°F
- Keep container closed when not in use