Fast Setting Wood Glue - LIONGRIP X-TRA
Fast-Setting PVA Adhesive
The LIONGRIP X-TRA is a polyvinyl acetate based adhesive characterized by high solids content and rapid setting. It can be used for bonding a wide variety of wood species (except exotic wood) in applications such as composite board, edgebanding and surface bonding. The dry film is easily sanded and is not affected by lacquers, paints, or varnishes. Contains a UV tracer for easier viewing with ultraviolet blacklight for removal of excess adhesive.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Glue Accessories
- Mix well before using. Adhesive.
- Material and room temperature should be above 10°C/50°F.
- All surfaces to be glued must be clean and dry.
- Best bonds are obtained when moisture content of wood is between 8% and 12%.
- Apply directly from the plastic bottle or with a brush or a glue spreader. Joints must be tight fitting.
- Spread glue to result in squeeze-out when parts are assembled.
- Clamp or press using sufficient pressure. When glue becomes translucent, a full strength bond has formed.
- Allow to dry before sanding.
Guidelines (AT 20°C & 50% RH)
Assembly time: 5 to 7 minutes
Clamp time: 15 to 20 minutes
Drying time: 4 to 6 hours
Spread rate: approx. 6 sq. m./L (240 sq. ft/ gallon)
- Store indoor in a cool, dry location between 10°C/50°F and 35°C/95°F
- Keep container closed when not in use and protect from freezing