Technical data sheet
Moisture Resistant Press Glue - LIONGRIP 2000
|Product №||Volume||Packaging format|
|R2000530||5 gal.||Per unit|
|R20004530||45 gal.||Per unit|
|R2000TT30||270 gal.||Per unit|
LIONGRIP 2000 is a high performance millwork adhesive specifically formulated for applications where Type II water resistant bonds are required. Its viscosity is well suited for press gluing (hot and cold) as well as automated finger jointers and all roll coaters for flat laminations of veneer or High Pressure laminates (HPL). Also recommended for edge-gluing on Radio Frequency Presses (RF).
- Fire rated
- 12 °C film forming temperature
- Self x-linking emulsion
- Easy-clean emulsion
- More forgiving in a production environment
- No catalyst required
- Recommended for finger jointing, flush door assembly, hot press veneering and RF gluing
- Contains UV fluorescent tracer
- Glue Accessories
- Open assembly time: 5 minutes at 21°C (70°F) and 50% relative humidity
- Total assembly time: 10 to 15 minutes at 21°C (70°F) and 50% relative humidity
- Minimum application spread: 36.68 lb (18 kg) by 1,000 sq ft (92.9 m²) (8 mils)
For hot-press and high frequency application: gluing usually requires a 90°C temperature. This temperature is usually achieved in 90 seconds.
Required clamp pressure: enough to bring the joints tightly together, normally between 150 lb/in² and 165 lb/in²) (10.55 kg/cm² and 11.6 kg/cm²) for softwoods, and between 200 lb/in² and 225 lb/in² (14.06 kg/cm² and 15.82 kg/cm²) for hardwoods.
Clean-up: damp cloth while glue is wet.
Sand dried excess.
- Meets ASTM E2074 fire rating for interior flush doors assembly, up to 90 minutes
- NSF51 certified for food contact