Technical data sheet
Phenoseal® Does It All!®
Vinyl Adhesive Caulk
A versatile all-purpose caulk, Phenoseal® Vinyl Adhesive Caulk is perfect for almost any job. It truly does it all - BONDS, CAULKS and SEALS. As an adhesive, it creates a strong bond; as a caulk, it contracts and expands to seal joints up to 1/4", as a sealant, it keeps water and air from penetrating cracks and seams preventing energy loss. This fast-drying interior/exterior formula cleans easily with soap and water. Cured caulk is mold and mildew resistant and can be painted with latex and oil-based paint
- Non-toxic, non-flammable product that bonds, caulks, and seals.
- Use as caulk to seal gaps or as adhesive to bond.
- All-purpose product providing a waterproof seal.
- Dries quickly and accepts latex or oil-based paint.
- Stays put and remains tough and flexible: will not undergo changes.
- Technical specifications
- Related documents
- Advantages and benefits
- Included Product(s)
- Important Information
|Recommended Use||Bathroom / Kitchen, Numerous Other Applications, Fiberglass, Masonry, Wood|
|Base||Vinyl Acetate Homopolymer|
|Packaging Specifications||Plastic Cartridge|
|VOC Concentration (EPA Method 24)||83.6 grams per liter|
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- A caulk and a glue all in one!
- This phenomenal product does it all, and does it the best!
- Cures by evaporation.
- At its maximum strength when cured.
- Use crystal clear color when an invisible seal is desired.