Canadian Safety Datasheet
CSL 160 Silicone Sealant
General Contractor Silicone Sealant/Adhesive
A high-performing sealant for the general contractor with excellent weathering and oxidation resistance, which are imperative for longevity and durability. Ease of tooling and elimination of squeeze-out and subsequent cleanup allow for efficient installation. CSL160 is available in a broad range of standard, custom, and clear color formulations for ultimate flexibility in decor design.
100% silicone construction sealant.
CSL160 is a one-part moisture-curing RTV (room-temperature vulcanizing) silicone sealant designed for general contracting. CSL160 is a professional-grade sealant ideal for applications where high levels of protection, adhesion, elasticity, and longevity are desired. CSL160 resists aging, weathering, and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking, cracking, crumbling, bleeding, or drying out.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Silicone Sealants for Contrators
- Applicator Guns for Sealant, Caulking, and Glue Cartridges
- Skeleton Type Applicator Guns for Sealant, Caulking, and Glue Cartridges
- Resists moisture, UV, ozone, and extreme weathering
- Superior unprimed adhesion to most surfaces
- Will not dry out, harden or crack
- Ready to use; tools and cleans easily
One 300 mL (10.2 fl. oz.) cartridge of CSL 160 will seal about 120 linear feet of 3/16" x 3/16" concave bead.