Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Kitchen and Bathroom Silicone Sealant
100% Silicone Base
Richelieu® 941600 bathroom and kitchen 100% silicone sealant is a medium moduled, single-component, non-sag, acetoxy caulking material.
Specifically designed to resist mould and mildew when fully cured, this sealant gives excellent adhesion to ceramics, tile board, solid surface, laminated plastic, and most acrylics.
Richelieu® 941600 also features excellent resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone, and extreme temperatures.
This sealant may be applied in sub-zero weather without loss of extrusion or physical characteristics, and is effective to -46 °C (-50 °F).
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Applicator Guns for Sealant, Caulking, and Glue Cartridges
- Skeleton Type Applicator Guns for Sealant, Caulking, and Glue Cartridges
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) approved
- 100% silicone
- 100% RTV
- Excellent performance in extreme temperatures
- Replacing ceramic tiles and making new gaskets for dishwasher doors