For Solid Surfaces
Axiom High-Tack is a strong, high-quality one-component adhesive/sealant with very high initial adhesive power for natural stone, engineered stone, solid surfaces, glass, and other building materials.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
Integra X-Stream Static MixerProduct number INTGMIXERBag of 20 units
- Odorless, neutral, and free of silicone and isocyanide.
- Cures with atmospheric moisture to form a durable rubber seal.
- Low-VOC adhesive.
- Gluing of solid surfaces, granite, engineered quartz, marble, panels, skirting boards, windowsills, strips, thresholds, mirrors, and isolating materials.
- Gluing in coach-work and metal connecting joints.
- Gluing in the shipbuilding industry.
Axiom High-Tack is not recommended for applications on PE, PP, Teflon, and bituminous surfaces, or for underwater applications and expansion joints. It is not paintable with alkyd resin paint and yellowing can occur in the dark. It also cannot be applied through a nozzle with a small orifice.