COMPACT BLUMOTION Hinge 38N 105°
|Product №||Overlay||Fixing Type||Mounting Type||Screw/Nail||Packaging format|
|38N358B05180||5/16 in||Knock-In with Insertion Ram Only||Wrap-around Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|38N355B06180||3/8 in||Screw-On||Wrap-around Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|38N358B06180||3/8 in||Knock-In with Insertion Ram Only||Wrap-around Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|BP38N355B08180U||1/2 in||Screw-On||Wrap-around Mount||Included||Bag|
|AP38N355B08180U||1/2 in||Screw-On||Wrap-around Mount||Included||Bag of 10 units|
|38N355B08180||1/2 in||Screw-On||Wrap-around Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|38N355BE08180||1/2 in||Screw-On||Edge Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|38N358B08180||1/2 in||Knock-In with Insertion Ram Only||Wrap-around Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|38N358BE08180||1/2 in||Knock-In with Insertion Ram Only||Edge Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|38N358B10180||5/8 in||Knock-In with Insertion Ram Only||Wrap-around Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|38N355B12180||3/4 in||Screw-On||Wrap-around Mount||Not included||Per unit|
|38N358B12180||3/4 in||Knock-In with Insertion Ram Only||Wrap-around Mount||Not included||Per unit|
The COMPACT BLUMOTION hinge has been specially designed for framed cabinets. The soft closing function is integrated directly into the hinge housing and can be deactivated for small or light doors. With COMPACT BLUMOTION, the doors always close quietly.
The BLUMOTION function can easily be deactivated on a hinge, allowing small or light doors to close with the same high quality of movement.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Opening angle limiter
- Shims and Spacers
- Deactivation switch for small/light doors
- Overload safety feature
- One-piece wraparound hinge
- 7/16 po (11 mm) cup depth
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth, a chamois leather or a sponge
- Ensure that the material you use to wipe the furniture with is just damp, not wet
- Always wipe the furniture again afterwards with a dry cloth
- If possible, use cleaning products intended specifically for materials such as leather, stainless steel etc.; otherwise, use only clean water
- Wipe off dirt as soon as it appears
AVOID THE FOLLOWING:
- using steam cleaners
- using cleaning products, such as abrasive cleaning powder, steel wool and scourers, as well as cleaning agents, such as acetone, chlorine, cellulose thinner and solutions whose names start with tri or tetra
- storing open cleaning products, baking powder, dishwasher products or table salt, for example. Fumes can cause corrosion on all metal surfaces.
- Blum hinges are not made of stainless steel, therefore it is not recommended to use them for outdoor applications.