110° CLIP top BLUMOTION Hinge
|Product number||Door Position||Fixing Type||Screw/Nail||Packaging format|
|BP71B35523180||Full Overlay||Screw-On||Included||Bag of 2 units|
|71B355180||Full Overlay||Screw-On||Not Included||Per unit|
|71B358180||Full Overlay||Dowel||Not Included||Per unit|
|71B359180||Full Overlay||Toolless||Not Included||Per unit|
|71B358E180||Full Overlay||Expanding Dowel||Not Included||Per unit|
|71B365180||Half Overlay||Screw-On||Not Included||Per unit|
|71B368180||Half Overlay||Dowel||Not Included||Per unit|
|71B369180||Half Overlay||Toolless||Not Included||Per unit|
|BP71B37523180||Inset||Screw-On||Included||Bag of 2 units|
|71B375180||Inset||Screw-On||Not Included||Per unit|
|71B378180||Inset||Dowel||Not Included||Per unit|
|71B379180||Inset||Toolless||Not Included||Per unit|
Precise movement, like clockwork. Integrated BLUMOTION is a technical masterpiece that fits into the smallest of spaces and provides your furniture doors with silent, effortless closing.
CLIP top BLUMOTION is designed to open and close at least 200,000 times, with a compelling quality of motion, to last the lifetime of the furniture.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- TIP ON
- Wood Screws
- Hinge Covers
- Opening angle limiter
- Drilling Tools
- Mounting and assembly aid
- Shims and Spacers
- Silent, effortless closing action provides every door with inspiringly perfect motion.
- Effortless closing even for small doors; Blumotion can optionally be deactivated.
- Elegant design for a high-quality look, with compelling technology in a stylish body.
- All-metal hinge, nickel-plated.
- Convenient spiral-tech depth adjustment.
- Compatible with existing mounting plates.
- Features spring closing mechanism.
- Tool-free door-to-cabinet assembly and removal.
- 3-dimensional adjustment with the appropriate mounting plate.
- Features Inserta tool-free cup installation.
- CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges should be operated within the temperature range of 18 °C and 28 °C to ensure optimal functioning.
- Because BLUMOTION function now comes integrated with the hinge, additional assembly processes are no longer necessary after the installation is completed.
- For drilling on melamine 5/8, please use the item M01ZB3502, a drill bit shape without tip.
*** For a greater selection of mounting plates, please refer to the BLUM mounting plates section ***
- Blum hinges are not made of stainless steel, therefore it is not recommended to use them for outdoor applications.