Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Kraby Pneumatic Suspension Arm
|Product number||Length||Force||Force (N)||Opening Angle Adjustability|
|11159180||6 15/32 in*||11.2 lb*||50 Newton||83°-103°|
|11160180||6 15/32 in*||18 lb*||80 Newton||83°-103°|
|11161180||9 19/32 in*||11.2 lb*||50 Newton||83°-94°|
|11162180||9 19/32 in*||18 lb*||80 Newton||83°-94°|
|11163180||9 19/32 in*||22.5 lb*||100 Newton||83°-94°|
Kraby pneumatic suspension arm is a completely new way to open flap doors. The arm is specially designed for standard automatic drilling processes.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Flap Hinges
- Push-to-Open Device
- Offered in several newton strengths to suit small, medium, big and maxi door sizes.
- Can be fixed directly on solid doors or wider aluminum-framed section doors.
- For small aluminum sections, a special adapter (#100013180) is available.
- Automatic opening: Once you begin to open the door, it continues to open gently and completely by itself.
- Align nearby doors using the rotary knob placed on the piston base plate: adjustment of 10mm.
- Change the timing of the opening and closing of the door by adjusting the position of the piston base plate within the "U" slot of the side bracket.
- Exclusive to Richelieu.