Pieno Wine Pegs
Designed and made in North America
Our wall-mounted Pieno wine pegs are sold in modular systems for professional trades, architects, and interior designers, as well as handy homeowners.
With a larger diameter, the Pieno wine pegs can support two bottles on one peg, for a denser configuration. These thicker pegs can hold three bottles on four pegs, reducing the overall number of wine pegs on your wall.
The sleek, solid aluminum rods make for refined yet functional cellars. Each bottle is stored on two rods perpendicular to the wall, with the cork facing outwards.
- Install wine pegs in our recommended layout or create your own.
- Freedom to design a cellar or wall to your exact specifications.
- Combine racking systems to meet individual needs.
Available in two finishes:
- Brushed Aluminum
- Matte Black
*** Please read the Instructions document available below before placing your order to know the hardware to be purchased separately to complete your project. ***
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- High-quality finish
- Customizable wine peg configurations
- Silicone rings provide nonslip stability
- No visible bolts
Standard spacing for bottles up to 13 1/2 in (33 cm) long and 3 3/4 in (7.6 cm) in diameter.
- 3 Pieno pegs to hold two bottles
- 3 screws
- 3 spring blocking rings
- 7 silicone rings (two per peg + one extra)