Why limit your flexible tape light to straight lines!?
- Completely flexible. Now provides even greater flexibility for your lighting designs.
- Low profile (1/5 in, including lens) and thickness under 1/32 in (0.75 mm) allows for effortless bending and an easy installation using plain mounting tape or screws.
- Consistent and wide flow devoid of the typical LED spotlight dotted effect feature.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Saw Blades
Compatible with LED strips up to 12 mm wide.
Opal lens was specifically chosen to offer a nice level of light to light up cabinets without the dot effect. Clearly, the denser the lens, the less light that can pass through. For example, a clear lens will offer 96.5% translucency with only 20% diffusion (clear meaning the lens is clean and the tape light is visible) the opal lens offers 65% translucency with 100% diffusion
Opal lens efficacy is 50% of the originally emitted light source
- Lumi Flex can be mounted to surfaces with the use of double-sided tape or mounting brackets.
- Opal lens reduces dot effect in profiles
- Designed for the bold bends and curves in your unique designs!
- Designed for flexible LED strips
- Easy installation
- Thin profile can easily be routed into any piece of furniture
- Can hold its bent shape
- Aluminum profiles are ideal for protecting LED tape lights and completing a design.
- Aluminum profiles act as a heat sink for LED tape lights, which will increase the LED's lifetime as well as slow down any brightness degradation over time.