NEOLOOP - 24 VDC Flexible LED Side-Emitting N1
|Product №||Kelvin Color Temperature (K)|
Bold lighting for bright applications, achieve consistent, seamless illumination from start to finish with Neoloop, flexible silicone LED lighting. Shatterproof and watertight, side-emitting Neoloop illuminates from the side and bends on a horizontal axis, a perfect solution for adding light to dark millwork, creating unique wall designs, outlining commercial logos and more.
Easily press into a 6 mm W x 12 mm groove for recess mounting or surface mount with U-Clips (sold separately).
Make sure that the wattage of the power supply and/or the control system is always respected during your lighting installations.
On a 24 VDC starter cord, we recommend a maximum linear run of 29.5 ft (9 m).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- 3W/ft. *Luniform output for continuous illumination
- Available in (5) color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4800K, 6500K
- Sold in 16.4' (5 m and 8 m) rolls and cuttable
- Linkable with DIY connectors - no soldering required!
- 79" (2 m) Starter Cords are molded on each end for easy installation
- Groove for recess mounting or surface mount with U-Clips in indoor, outdoor, damp and wet
*Luniform : The technology to emilinate "dotted" appearances and reduce unwanted glare within light emitting diode fixtures.
**Locations**when used with factory-installed inputs.
Requires the following products
Bag of 10 units
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Switches and Dimmers
- Power cables and connectors