Ultra Momentum Series Keyboard Arm
Compatible with all Richelieu Ergo keyboard trays.
- The Ultra Momentum arm is the future of keyboard arms.
- With a sleek design and a low, slim profile, the Ultra Momentum arm provides maximum adaptability in the modern workplace.
- Richelieu Ergo has designed this arm to offer the same great range of motion, strength, and maximum comfort for the end user as our other arms, but with a new lower profile.
- The Ultra Momentum is also the only keyboard arm to be HFES compliant.
- Height and tilt indicator incorporated in an intelligently designed dashboard.
- Easy access to tilt control knob, with tilt from +10° to -20°.
- Lift-N-LockTM spring-assisted height adjustment, with 8.88 ft (2706.62 mm) adjustment range, 2.38 in (60.452 mm) above the track and 6 1/2 in (165.1 mm) below.
- Storable on a 19 in (482.6 mm) Teflon glide.
- Meets the adjustment guidelines for the 5th percentile female, seated to the 95th percentile male, seated and compliant with operator clearance for knee space requirements.
- Ergonomic, low-profile arm and tray head give the arm a sleek, thin design to save space under desk.
- Concealed hardware and braking mechanism and integrated cable management.
- Environmentally friendly product.
- 17 in (431.8 mm) track system
- Mounting hardware
- Product instructions for mounting
- Two hands are required to release and adjust height
- To adjust, place a hand at front and rear of keyboard and apply pressure
- To set in place, apply downward force to front of board