Domino DF 700 Tenon Assortment
- Natural hardwood (beech) tenons providing strength and stability
- They serve as floating tenons in mortise applications used in the manufacture of furniture, cabinets, cases and frames.
- Their flat and elongated shape prevents rotation, ensuring perfect alignment of edges and faces to be glued.
- They are suitable for applications on wood and plywood; thanks to their density, they will not expand and will remain invisible, leaving a clean, smooth and uniform surface.
- The tenons are embossed to form cells that hold the glue; they are shorter by about 2 mm (5/64") than their nominal length, leaving enough room in the mortise to apply the glue.