Drive-n-Lock Expansion Dowel
Simple and effective
The dowel pins are made of a proprietary material that expands into a boring, allowing for superior holding power without using glue while also remaining unaffected by humidity.
- Technical specifications
- Suggested products
- Advantages and benefits
- Important Information
- Related documents
|Drilling Diameter||5/16 in*|
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- The dowel pin can add significantly to the holding strength of your product while eliminating the cost and cleanup of glue.
- Not affected by humidity.
- No need to change assembly techniques or machinery.
- No curing time required.
- Production never ceases.
- Once the dowel is inserted into a bored hole you will be able to continue to assemble any piece of furniture, cabinet or millwork the dowel is being used in.
- Perfect for RTA use.
- Dowel sizes are always consistent with our injection mold process.
- Drive-n-Lock dowel pins are made of nylon. Only wood dowels require compliance to FSC standards.
- Must be using a 8 mm drill bit.
- Tolerance 8.25 mm - 8.5 mm when inserted will compress and lock into place.
- Temperature will not affect tolerance of dowels.