RAMPA® Insert SK - Zinc-Plated Steel
SK-type inserts feature a hex socket drive and unthreaded lead supports that are easy to assemble. Ideal for use in furniture assembly, the nuts are made of steel with a zinc-plated finish.
- Fast processing and high torque transmission by hex drive
- Outside patented thread profile provides optimum cutting effect
- High grade steel metal bushing provides superior strength
- Provides strong stable connections to support heavy-duty workloads
- Unthreaded lead aids in straighter installation, providing easier and consistent assembly
- One insert could support up to 1300 lb (589.67 kg) depending on substrate
- Insert will not break or tear out compared to standard die-cast style inserts
- Hex drive promotes easy installation
- Allows for reliable long-lasting connections that can be assembled numerous times without any wear or tear
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Shop Supplies
- Screwdriver Bits