PWR DRIVE STR - Dimensional Lumber Structural Screw
Dimensional lumber structural screw ideal for deck framing and assemblies
The PWR DRIVE STR is designed to replace lag screws for framing decks or to alleviate the need for standard #10 deck screws leading to potential structural problems. The design of the STR is specific to dimensional lumber used in deck structures and pretty much any other framing needs for that matter, which allows maximum assembly strength.
By figuring out all the possible assemblies of a structure, using a mix of 2 x 6 in (152 mm), 2 x 8 in (203 mm), 2 x 10 in (254 mm), 4 x 4 in (101.6 mm), and 6 x 6 in (152 mm), you can cover all possible combinations with only five different lengths of the STR. Fewer screws are necessary to cover anything you may encounter on the jobsite.
Each pack of the STR includes a handy reference for the correct lumber combinations ideal for a specific length. Note that the required T-40 tip is included in each pack except in bulk.
- New sticky Torx T-40 star drive
- No pre-drilling: self-tapping thread and type 17 tip
- Extra wide flat head with nibs for unparalleled fit and finish
- Anti-friction ''U'' thread reduces friction on the shank, improving the performance of your tool's batteries
- Brown sienna ACQ finish, perfect for pressure treated wood
- Super strength, ease, and execution speed