PWR DRIVE WMX Premium Zinc-Plated Wood Screw, Flat Head with Nibs, Square Drive, Coarse Thread, Type 17 Point
Self-tapping, self-drilling screw
The PWR DRIVE WMX Premium is a self-countersinking flat head screw with nibs that provide a clean and flush finish. Recommended for general use with all types of wood, plywood and particleboards. The patented thread design and type 17 self-drilling point make drilling faster, reduce splitting and allow these screws to be driven into most hardwoods without pre-drilling.
- Easy self-drilling thanks to the type 17 point
- Corrosion resistance with the zinc coating
- Superior holding power with the coarse 2/3 thread
- Reduced friction and no residue thanks to the wax coating
- Coarse 2/3 thread for superior holding power (screw length 1" and over)