Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Epoxy Putty Sticks
Mohawk epoxy resin sticks are used to restore and repair all wood species and other hard surfaces.
- Easy to use and versatile with 3-5 minutes of workable time.
- Makes durable, permanent repairs.
- Fast-curing; hardens in less than 20 minutes.
- No shrinkage, can be molded to any shape.
- May be sanded, drilled, stained, or painted.
- Adheres well to wood, metal, glass, and ceramic.
- Technical specifications
- Suggested products
- Related documents
|Details||Epoxy Putty Sticks|