Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Concealed European Hinge Mounting Plate Drilling Tool
This jig quickly and accurately locates and sets drilling holes for concealed hinge mounting plates on the inside of a cabinet wall. Useful with all brands of European hinges and mounting plates, regardless of the cup size. Works for overlay and inset mounting plate conditions, setting mounting plates for doors up to 50" tall. Extruded aluminum rails, lexan-polycarbonate templates, aluminum bushings.
- Required products
- Technical specifications
- Suggested products
- Related documents
- Advantages and benefits
- Important Information
Requires the following products
|Type of Template||For Mounting Plate Installation|
|Material||Plastic, Steel, Ceramic Nylon|
- Wood Drill Bits
- Cordless Drills
- Minimal setup time allows for changing baseplate locations quickly.
- 28-3/4" length is designed to clear existing countertops.
- Bushings: Steel
- Rail Connectors: Chrome Steel
- Knobs: Plastic, with Steel Studs
- Color: Aluminum, Natural Plastic, Grey
- Finish: Aluminum, Anodized
- Euro-Bit Guide Bushing: Ceramic Nylon
- Size: 4" W x 1.5' D x 28.75" L
Limited one year warranty. Please contact your Richelieu service center.