Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Jig System for Handles and Knobs
For professional installation of handles and knobs, ideal for doors and drawer fronts. An invaluable tool for any cabinet installer: simply slide guides and stop along English and metric rulers, tighten thumb screws, and drill! TP-1934 is the core unit of the complete drilling system (TP-1935) and locates hardware holes of any dimension on doors and drawer fronts. Includes standard 5 mm drill bit (approx. 3/16").
- Constructed in durable lightweight aluminum with case-hardened steel bushings.
- The fastest, most accurate hardware tool on the market; easily saves 70% plus in installation time.
- Saves wasted time making handle templates.
- Patented design helps eliminate drilling mistakes.
- Reversible for quick drilling.
- 5 mm case-hardened steel bushings with a lifetime warranty.
Weight: 1.5 lb.
- Technical specifications
- Suggested products
- Related documents
- Included Product(s)
- Wood Drill Bits
- Shop Supplies
- Stop Collar and Bushing