Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Line Boring and Shelf Pin Drilling Jig - 32 mm
The Euro-32 Template is the next generation technology for the process of drilling for adjustable shelf holes or line boring construction. Designed to be used with the Euro-Bit self-centering drilling tool, this eliminates the need for hardened drill guide bushings and dramatically increases the efficiency of drilling for adjustable hardware holes. The tool features slide pins for 35 mm inset positioning as well as adjustable stops for insets greater than 35 mm. Can be used on assembled cabinets as well as on cabinet components, steel drill guide for long life, adjustment screws for hole elevation and can be used to drill for dowels for cabinet construction.
- Template can drill an infinite length row of holes for 32 mm construction and/or cabinet shelf pins.
- Locating pins on the template enables the quick setup for 37 mm hole setback.
- Adjustable stops are available for insets greater than 37 mm.
- Constructed with heat-treated steel bushings.
- Lexan-polycarbonate template with steel bushings for long life.
- Required products
- Technical specifications
- Suggested products
- Related documents
- Included Product(s)
- Important Information
Requires the following products
|Type of Template||For Shelving Installation|
- Wood Drill Bits
- Metal Shelf Pin
- Plastic Shelf Pin
- Shelf Pin with Retainer Clip
- Cordless Drills
- For use on either cabinet parts or fully constructed cabinets.