Technical data sheet
CD 30 CX Bypassing Sliding Door System
Multiple doors, for inset and full overlay applications can be installed
The CD 30 CX is a sliding system for one or more doors weighing up to 30 kg (66 lbs) each for inset and full overlay applications. The upper guide gear and lower running wheels travel on a recessed mounted tracks. The advantage is that no special cabinet construction is required making it ideal for retro-fitting to existing or standard cabinets.
Requires ONE of the following products
Length of 2 linear meter
Length of 3 linear meter
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- With CX inlay/recessed tracks, two tracks can be installed for two bypass overlapping doors.
- Allows the installation of stacking doors.
- Surface mount tracks available, see suggested products
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.
- 2 lower running wheels
- 2 stoppers (fits inside lower track)
- Set of wood screws to mount upper guide and lower running wheels