PL 2550 Bifolding Sliding Door System
Can be used for left or right opening
PL 2550 is a bifolding door system for thick wood doors weighing up to 44 lb (20 kg) per leaf/panel or 88 lb (40 kg) per door.
- Ball bearing high quality rollers for a silent and smooth glide
- Unique overlay bifold system will conceal the track and the cabinet frame
- Also available in a quick-pick kit format (bag) for two pairs of bifolding doors (four (4) leafs) including 78 in (2 m) upper track (hinges not included)
- Engineered to work with Euro-style concealed hinges
- Available in bulk format hardware set, with tracks available separately for best yield on large projects
This system is designed for closets with thin tall doors.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- The doors can be higher than the closet, since they do not depend on the opening and can reach far over it
- Overlay doors allow tight closing and hiding of the track
- No bottom track
- No Fascia