PL 2550 Bifolding Sliding Door System
Can be used for left or right opening
PL 2550 is a bifolding door system for thick wood doors weighing up to 44 lb (20 kg) per leaf/panel or 88 lb (40 kg) per door.
- Ball bearing high quality rollers for a silent and smooth glide
- Unique overlay bifold system will conceal the track and the cabinet frame
- Also available in a quick-pick kit format (bag) for two pairs of bifolding doors (four (4) leafs) including 78 in (2 m) upper track (hinges not included)
- Engineered to work with Euro-style concealed hinges
- Available in bulk format hardware set, with tracks available separately for best yield on large projects
This system is designed for closets with thin tall doors.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- The doors can be higher than the closet, since they do not depend on the opening and can reach far over it
- Overlay doors allow tight closing and hiding of the track
- No bottom track
- No Fascia
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.