CD 40 CX. Bypassing Bottom Running Sliding System for Closet Doors
3 bottom track configurations for various panel thicknesses.
The Ducasse CD 40CX is a bottom running sliding door system ideal for wardrobes and traditional reach-in closets. Ideal for retro-fit installation because it does not require a Header support to carry the total weight of all the doors. Versatile system with 3 bottom track options can be easily adapted to a wide variety of configurations and installations.
Requires ONE of the following products
Length of 2 linear meter
Length of 3 linear meter
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Retention device is installed inside the guide rail.
- Easy to adjust.
- Extremely smooth gliding.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.