DUCASSE CD 40 CX Closet Kit for Bottom Running Bypassing Doors
Configurations for various panel thicknesses.
The DUCASSE CD 40 CX Closet Kit is a bottom running bypass system for wood doors 5/8 in (16 mm) to 1 3/4 in (45 mm) thick and weighing up to 88 lb (40 kg) each.
- Hardware set for two wood doors
- 78 in (2.0 m) surface mount upper guide tracks and bottom running tracks for various door thicknesses
- Bottom running wheels can be adjusted
- Available in bulk format; hardware and tracks sold separately for best yield on large projects
Ideal solution for wardrobes, armoires, closets, and retrofit installations with very little header support.
- Mounting Accessories
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Ideal for retro-fit applications with minimal ceiling and wall support
- Retention device is installed inside the guide rail.
- Adjustable bottom running gear
- Extremely smooth gliding.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.