Line art DN 50 Clip
DUCASSE DN 50 Clip Bypassing System
Tool-less quick release clip housing
The DN 50 Clip Bypassing Door System is designed for two heavy and thin wood doors weighing up to 110 lb (50 kg) each.
- Dual and single upper aluminum track
- Sturdy rear clip mount housing and trolley
- Premium ball bearing wheels
- Available in bulk format; hardware and tracks sold separately for best yield on large projects
- Available in a quick-pick kit format for two wood doors
DN 50 Clip is an ideal solution for closets with thin heavy and tall doors.
- Utility storage cabinets
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Fast and easy to mount and dismount
- Premium ball bearing rollers provide silent and smooth movement
- Stoppers in the track retain the door
- Can be applied to heavy thin closet doors
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.